Friday, December 19, 2008

Grievances ...


I don't like straightening my hair only to find out that the heat index has other ideas.

I don't like when I have shampoo in my eyes.

I don't like the sky without the stars.

I don't like schedules and people who complain about my lack of punctuality.

I don't like people when they miss spell Zyr. ( Its pronounced as Zeer guys )

I don't like trench coats.

I don't like too sappy movies.

I don't like quite arugments.

I don't like people who doze off while talking to me over the phone. ( the only exception for this is ME )

I don't like getting up early morning.

I don't like washing my jeans regular.

I don't like people with blasting music from their handphone.

I don't like prematurely resurrecting winter sweaters because work is glacially over-air-conditioned.

I don't like people who just live on gossip.

I don't like tofu.

and yeah true this is a never ending list.

So you see I don't like not having anything to complain about (after all, it is part of my charm :D.) However, I find myself listing only the trivial complaints, and I'm awfully smiley despite it. So here I am the self proclaimed QUEEN of grumpy land.

1 comment:

Ajan said...

Straightening-Not into it.. hmm..I guess gals look lank with dead hair on their heads..(ironin or straightenin does that sometimes)

Agree for 2,3,4

Awwww maaaan! c'mon..Trench coats give the look of Neo (without guns obviously), Punisher (again without guns)..hmm..for gals..use ur imagination with the Super Models on Ramps

Donno wat u mean by quiet arguments

Agree for 7,9,10

Well, Jeans don need regualar washing unless you are in some dusty area or some dame in McKenna's Gold outset

Agree to 12,13,14

Like it as long as it is embedded in some curry (not a spicy..coz i hate spicy foods)

Lemme know your other complaints and we can compare and set our own rules of Grumpy Land ;)